Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27196 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,083 (₨40,753) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (35 minutes ago)