Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,073 (227,031 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)