Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01493 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,858 (727,147 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)