Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01567 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,083 (196,796 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)