Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.952 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,875 (3,005TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)