Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.307 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,304 (3,116TL) in Karaman.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)