Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.860 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 11,800 (4,125TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)