Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25746 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,662 (25,877 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)