Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25976 EGP / KGS
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,277 (31,863 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)