Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,166 (﷼ 37,027,295) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)