Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,767 (﷼ 23,559,902) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (37 minutes ago)