Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05353 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,497 (46,648 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)