Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17266 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,466 (₨20,072) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)