Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15263 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,265 (₨93,462) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)