Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,617 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15199 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,370 (₨22,175) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)