Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13935 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,826 (₨99,221) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)