Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13440 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,234 (₨98,463) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)