Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06262 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,928 (254,362 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)