Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06840 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,940 (233,037 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)