Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05435 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,340 (61,445 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (43 minutes ago)