Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,325 (23,718 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (38 minutes ago)