Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.600 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,512 (12,515 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)