Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.563 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,884 (33,524 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)