Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.596 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,731 (7,942 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)