Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.597 EGP / TWD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,672 (24,579 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)