Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.050 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 178% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,676 ($481) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)