Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 337%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,352 ($390) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)