Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26155 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,060 (₨57,579) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)