Cost of living comparison between Kano, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02911 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,127 (107,394 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)