Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04913 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,527 (234,592 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)