Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04944 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,813 (117,574 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)