Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10452 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,646 (34,885 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)