Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11349 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,512 (75,005 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)