Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15740 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,096 (¥134,024) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (39 minutes ago)