Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16086 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,549 (¥146,396) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)