Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.501 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,687 (RM3,708) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)