Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.468 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,293 (RM3,422) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)