Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00220 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,076 (1,854,257 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 1 hour ago)