Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00445 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,549 (797,940 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)