Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00435 EGP / KHR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,385 (3,073,875 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)