Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00501 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,188 (1,235,589 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)