Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00499 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,090 (1,019,907 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (26 minutes ago)