Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EGP / UGX
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,477 (2,131,788 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)