Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.796 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,500 (C$1,776) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)