Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 3,551 (5,329₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)