Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31182 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,897 (руб 34,945) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)