Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.692 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,393 (€710) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)