Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.830 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,596 (€605) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (36 minutes ago)