Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.965 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,405 (€735) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)