Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.985 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,056 (€415) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (35 minutes ago)