Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.208 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,207 (€604) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)