Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,904 (€1,007) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)