Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.708 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,068 (€583) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)