Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27185 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,407 (₨30,925) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)