Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26165 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,949 (₨49,489) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)