Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26248 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,322 (₨58,375) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)