Cost of living comparison between Kakinada, India and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26163 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,325 (₨12,709) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (22 minutes ago)