Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,791 (372 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)