Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.727 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 12,814 (2,237 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tarragona costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 2 hours ago)