Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.245 EGP / TND
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,162 (574 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)