Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.755 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,757 (元4,268) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)