Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.995 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,352 (4,459TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 500,000 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 589 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)