Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.328 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,671 (3,807TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)