Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.952 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,640 (4,211TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)