Cost of living comparison between Kaduna, Nigeria and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02911 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,239 (111,260 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)