Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04950 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,543 (172,593 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)