Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04924 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,332 (250,427 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)