Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05000 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,949 (78,982 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)