Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.860 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,140 ($624) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (43 minutes ago)