Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,737 ($770) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (41 minutes ago)