Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.919 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,684 ($764) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)