Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.894 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,042 (3,403 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (28 minutes ago)