Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.506 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,705 (12,417 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)