Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,904 (12,478 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Prince George costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 3 hours ago)