Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24931 EGP / AFN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,199 (60,964 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)