Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26544 EGP / AFN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,393 (39,154 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)