Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25863 EGP / AFN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,978 (42,447 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)