Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.269 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,151 (€1,290) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)