Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 278%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.863 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 191% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,779 (€852) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)