Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.530 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 162% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,178 (€495) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (30 minutes ago)