Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.520 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,409 (R$ 2,973) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)