Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 367%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.684 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,782 (R$ 1,897) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)