Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.194 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,574 (R$ 1,073) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)