Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.511 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,729 (R$ 1,221) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)