Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 357%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.008 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 195% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,372 (﷼ 1,472) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (35 minutes ago)