Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15092 EGP / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 4,649 (30,804 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)