Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17805 EGP / SSP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,203 (12,375 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)