Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20168 EGP / SSP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 2,840 (14,082 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)