Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13807 EGP / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 4,245 (30,742 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)