Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13351 EGP / SSP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,205 (121,381 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)