Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35786 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,740 (RD$ 46,780) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (42 minutes ago)