Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38339 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,907 (RD$ 20,623) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (about 2 hours ago)