Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35917 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,090 (RD$ 39,228) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (38 minutes ago)