Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38443 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,152 (RD$ 13,402) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)