Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,308 (247,526 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)