Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.742 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 174% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,846 (3,930 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)