Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 493%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.158 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 203% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,438 (7,154 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)