Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.029 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,064 (14,814 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (44 minutes ago)