Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.068 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,642 (R$ 916) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)