Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.024 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,118 (RM1,023) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)