Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.396 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,192 (RM4,366) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (36 minutes ago)