Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,614 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.245 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,389 (R 17,985) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)