Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,997 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.315 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,578 (R 12,608) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)