Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26647 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,400 (₨57,794) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)