Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.611 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,727 (R$ 1,912) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Darmstadt costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)