Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,063 (R$ 1,390) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (35 minutes ago)