Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.334 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,456 (R$ 4,028) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)