Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,543 (R$ 2,322) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)