Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,915 (﷼ 1,021) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)