Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.688 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,688 (﷼ 3,773) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)