Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,704 (元3,169) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)