Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,850 (元2,584) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)