Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.625 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,371 (元1,284) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (35 minutes ago)