Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,054 (元3,660) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)