Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.806 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,045 (21,143 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)