Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.682 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,791 (元4,396) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (38 minutes ago)