Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,815 (元1,757) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)